- building permits, development plans (PAG/PAP), urban and agricultural replotting, etc.
- environmental law
- civil service law
- insurance law
- banking and finance law
- contract law
- consumer law
- civil liability
- compensation of victims of accidents or crimes
- collection of debts
- inheritance law
Real estate law:
- lease contract
- construction law
- property ownership: acquisition/sale of real estate, easement, demarcation of boundary, neighbourhood disturbances etc.
Commercial law (in general):
- contract law: negotiating, writing, adapting, interpreting, enforcing or terminating a commercial lease agreement, contract of sale, service contract, leasing contract, concession contract, pledge agreement, transfer of ownership for security purposes, agency contract, contract for the transfer of goodwill etc.
- writing or adapting the general terms of business
- proof of the acquisition/sale of goods or the provision of services: order form (bordereau de commande), accepted invoice (facture acceptée) etc.
- collection of debts/accounts receivables
- applications for business permits (autorisation d’établissement, also called “autorisation de commerce”)
- incorporation of civil law companies, commercial law companies, non-profit associations (a.s.b.l.), foundations
- shareholder litigation
- situations where a company director or sequester is appointed by the Court (administration provisoire de sociétés, séquestre)
- directors’ and officers’ liability
- sale/transfer of a business: advising and assisting shareholders willing to sell their businesses
- voluntary liquidations of companies
Labour law and social legislation:
Christian consults his clients regarding all aspects of labour law and social legislation and he defends their rights in Court.
Insolvencies and liquidations of companies:
Christian is regularly solicited also by foreign bankruptcy receivers and liquidators for all Luxembourg law matters relating to foreign collective insolvency proceedings especially when confronted with litigation pending in front of the Luxembourg Courts.
In addition, Christian accepts the following judicial mandates :
- bankruptcy receiver (curateur de faillites)
- Court appointed liquidator of companies (liquidateur judiciaire de sociétés)
- Court appointed director of companies (administrateur provisoire de sociétés)
- sequester of real estate, company shares etc. (séquestre judiciaire)
- legal guardian of adults (curateur et tuteur de majeurs)
- receiver of vacant successions (curateur à successions vacantes)